Ofsted says ....
- 'Pupils develop as well-rounded individuals who enjoy learning and are happy, confident and excited by all their experiences at school'
- 'All groups of pupils make outstanding progress from their different starting points. By the time they leave the scool attainment in reading, writing and mathematics is well above national levels'
- 'Teachers provide pupils with exciting and motivating activities'
- 'Pupils' behaviour is outstanding and their attitudes to learning are exemplary'
- 'The areas studied are rich and stimulating and offer pupils a wealth of opportunities to use and extend their literacy and numeracy skills as well as many exciting experiences in music, art, sports and computing'
- 'Pupils are exceptionally well prepared to move on to the next stage of their education'
St. Margaret's-at-Cliffe C P School - Ofsted Reports
St. Margaret's-at-Cliffe C P School - Performance Tables published by DfE